Glycerin Monostearate GMS99 Edible Emulsifier E471 99% Min Purity
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||KOSHER HALAL FDA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 MT|
|Price:||USD 1100 - USD 1150|
|Packaging Details:||25kg per bag|
|Delivery Time:||7-15 business days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||2000MT per month|
|Other Names:||DATEM,Glycerol Monostearate GMS||Fema No.:||2527|
|Color:||White||Purity:||GMS 99% Min|
99% Purity Distilled Monoglycerides,
Glycerin Monostearate GMS99 Emulsifier
Glycerin Monostearate GMS99 , Distilled Monoglycerides , Edible Emulsifier E471 99% Min Purity
Distilled monoglyceride (also named: glycerin monostearate GMS, glyceryl monostearate, glycerol monostearate, distilled glycerin monostearate DMG, mono and diglycerides of fatty acids etc) is a high-quality and high-efficiency edible emulsifier, which has the functions of emulsification, dispersion, stabilization, foaming, defoaming and anti-aging of starch. It is widely used in industries such as food, medicine, household chemicals, plastics, EPE FOAM packaging and cosmetics.
Application of distilled monoglyceride in food:
1. Ice cream, cold food, etc.: Adding distilled monoglyceride to the ice cream can prevent the formation and expansion of ice crystals. After the water and oil are fully mixed, the aeration can be greatly increased, the emulsion can be expanded, the mouthfeel can be improved, and the shape retention can be improved. Storage stability.
2. Cake, pastry, etc.: It is combined with other emulsifiers to form a cake foaming agent, which can promote the foaming of protein. When making cakes, it can form a “protein-monoglyceride” complex to help disturb Foaming, shortening the whipping time to produce a cake with a fine structure and a significantly increased volume, and a West Point, can extend the shelf life of the cake and the flour products.
3. In biscuits and cakes: it can reduce the oil consumption by 20%. It can make the grease (shortening oil, etc.) in the biscuit easy to stir and shorten the dough whipping time, and can improve the structure of the biscuit to prevent the oil from seeping out and improve. Yield, crisper taste and extended shelf life.
4. Application in rice noodles and starch: no moisture absorption, it can increase the tightness of dough and improve the elasticity of noodles, improve its quality, produce special flour, increase the yield of noodles in noodle production, and overcome the paste Sandwich phenomenon to improve taste.
5. Natural beverages: It can be added to beverages containing fats and proteins, which can significantly improve the stability and dispersibility of the beverage and texture and improve the taste, and extend the shelf life of the beverage.
6. Margarine, coffee mate, etc.: Various types of margarine added to the distillation monoglyceride to prevent the separation of oil and oil and water, coffee powder and other grease powder products, must add a larger amount
of molecular distillation monoglyceride and other emulsifiers, Promote its dispersion in water and have a better slippery feel.
7. Toffee, chocolate, etc.: It can prevent oil from separating and oozing, improve the shape retention and storage stability of candy, increase the luster of candy, and make the taste crisp. The addition of molecularly distilled monoglyceride in chocolate can prevent the precipitation of granulated sugar. It is separated from the oil and water by emulsification, and the taste is finer and prevents the chocolate from blooming.
8. Instant milk powder, soy milk, etc.: It can make the milk powder product have good instant solubility, increase the dispersibility of the product, prevent it from stratifying, sedimenting, granulating and agglomerating in water.
9. Meat products: It can make the fatty substances in meat products better dispersed and stable, easy to process, and can significantly inhibit the product's water separation, shrinkage and hardening. Canned meat products, oil often floats on top and condense. The addition of molecularly distilled monoglyceride to the can allows the fat to be dispersed in a fine spherical form without separation. When making meat products such as sausages and luncheon meats, it can effectively prevent starch from regenerating and aging, improve the texture of the products, and improve the shelf life of the products.
|Product name||Distilled glycerin monostearate||Brand||Cardlo|
|Batch No.||10201907146||Shelf life||24 months|
|Standard No.||E471||CAS No.||
|Quantity||30000MTS per year||Package||25 kg/bag|
|Test Standard||GB 15612-1995||20FCL Loading||17-18 MTS|
|Inspection items||TDS Standard||Test results|
|Appearance||white or light-yellow powder solid without impurities, odorless, tasteless||white powder solid without impurities, odorless, tasteless|
|Glycerin Monostearate content||≥90.0||99.69|
|lodine value (g/100g)||≤4.0||0.48|
|Free glycerin (%)||≤2.5||0.52|
|Freezing point (℃)||60.0-70.0||65.2|
|Free acid (stearic acid, %)||≤2.5||0.79|
|Arsenic (As) (%)||≤0.0001||＜0.0001|
Heavy metals (plumbum)