Pentaerythritol Stearate PETS Polymer Processing Additives 115-83-3
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||ISO22000, RoSH, SGS, REACH|
|Model Number:||PET-3, PETS-4|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Ton|
|Price:||USD 1,700--1,850/ton FOB Port Guangzhou|
|Packaging Details:||25 Kg/Bag; Palleted 13 Tons/20' FCL; Un-palleted 16 Tons/20' FCL; (Un-)Palleted 26 Tons/40' FCL|
|Delivery Time:||Within 2 Weeks Upon receiving L/C or Full Pre-Payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||3,000 Tons Per Month|
|Key Word:||PETS||Appearance:||White Powder|
|Application:||Plastification, Stabilizer, Lubricant, Softener, Improver||CAS No.:||115-83-3|
|EINECS/ELINCS No.:||206-103-9||Molecular Formula:||C77H148O8|
|Shelf-Life:||24 Months||Sample:||Available Upon Request|
Pentaerythritol Stearate PETS Polymer Processing Additives,
Polymer Processing Additives 115-83-3
Polymer Processing Additives - Pentaerythritol Stearate - PETS - White Powder
Pentaerythritol Stearate PETS
- Polymer Processing Additives - White Powder
Pentaerythritol Stearate referred to as PETS industrial product, usually white powder with high melting point, soluble in alcohol and benzene.
PETS is low volatile and heat stable in high temperature; it has good mold unloading and liquidity and as it has good nucleation to plastic, it can be applied on transparent products.
PETS is an effective lubricant to many polymer in the processing of extrusion and molding. It is recommended to apply on PC, PET, PBT, PPO, PPS and other thermoplastic plastic. The amazing heat stabilization of PETS allows it can be applied on them and don’t worry about degradation. In addition, it can significantly improve the brightness and surface pellucidity of product.
|Acid Value (mgKOH/g)||2 Max.|
|Lodine Value (gI2∕100g)||2 Max.|
|Hydroxyl Value (mg KOH/g)||25-35|
|Saponification Value(mg KOH/g)||185--195|
PS: Some of the items can be adjusted by client’s need.
Pentaerythritol stearate (PETS) traits: white hard wax melting point, soluble in alcohol, benzene.
Thermal gravimetric analysis showed that, 350 ℃ when, PETS still no significant weight loss; 375 ℃, the weight loss of about 2.5%; when to 400 ℃, it began to break down (a weight loss of about 7%).
Applications and Properties:
1. Plasticizer: from plastic solution and a lubricant in rubber refining process.
2. Stabilizer: processing stabilizers for PVC and other polymers, plasticizers and internal lubricant.
3. Lubricant: lubricant for high-grade ingredients, rolled steel sheet metal cutting and lubricant.
4. Emollients: permeability is a good emollient for skin care products.
1. PETS at high temperatures has good thermal stability and low volatility, good release and flow properties of partially crystalline plastics have excellent nucleation can be used for transparent products. PETS outstanding thermal stability, so that it can be used to process such systems, do not worry about degradation, and it can significantly improve the transparency and surface finish. In the extrusion and molding process, PETS many polymers is an effective lubricant, recommended for PC (polycarbonate), thermoplastic polyesters (PET, PBT, etc.), PPO, PPS and other engineering thermoplastics. As the external lubricant PC, rigid PVC and other polymer systems, efficiency, allowing its usage PETS lower than most conventional lubricants, the typical amount of 0.1 to 1%. When you need thermal stability and excellent release properties, PETS is an excellent choice.
2. Pentaerythritol stearate PETS for polycarbonates and alloys, nylon (PA66, PA6), ABS, polyphenylene ether (the PPO), polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) and external lubricant and release agent; thermoplastic polyester ( other engineering thermoplastics such as PA, POM, PP, ABS, PVC, HIPS, PE lubricants and dispersants;; polypropylene (PP), polyethylene (PE) antistatic PBT, PET) lubricant and dispersing agent agents, lubricants, dispersants, anti-fogging agents; polystyrene (PS) antistatic agents, antifogging agents; polyvinylchloride (PVC) antistatic agents, lubricants, anti-fogging agents; polyurethane (PU) of slip agents, anti-fogging agents; thermosetting plastic lubricant. (Approved by the FDA, PETS allowed as food packaging material).
3. In the extrusion and molding process, PETS for many polymers are excellent in a performance additive. For example, in the concentrated filling masterbatch, masterbatch and flame retardant masterbatch formulations, can promote uniform dispersion of pigments, fillers or flame retardant; in glass-reinforced plastic may promote glass in the resin dispersion and combined to reduce exposure and improve product gloss. PETS outstanding thermal stability, so that it can be used for high-temperature processing such systems, without fear of degradation occurs during processing.
4. PETS with good thermal stability at high temperatures and low volatility; good release and flow properties; for partially crystalline plastics have excellent nucleation: Can be used for transparent products. In Rubber and plastic industries as plasticizers, lubricants, especially for the same time requirements for thermal stability and excellent release properties of the working conditions. From peptizing and lubrication during rubber mastication; of partially crystalline plastics have excellent nucleation can be used for transparent products; the PC as an external lubricant, rigid PVC and other polymer systems, the typical amount of 0.1 to 1%, lower than most traditional lubricants.