|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||ISO ,HALAL ,KOSHER FSSC|
|Model Number:||DMG 95|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 MT|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||1000 MT/Month|
|Material:||Palm Oil||Color:||White Powder|
|Application:||For PVC Additives|
Glycerin monostearate is white waxy flakes or bead solids, insoluble in water, and can be dispersed in water after vigorous shaking and mixing with hot water. It is a water-in-oil emulsifier. It can be dissolved in hot organic solvents such as ethanol, benzene, acetone, mineral oil and fixed oil. The freezing point is not lower than 54°C. Glyceryl monostearate is often used in plastic resins.
Glyceryl monostearate has the following advantages when applied to plastic resin:
(1) Antistatic: It migrates quickly in the plastic resin and has a long effective time. It can reduce the surface resistance and reduce the formation and accumulation of static electricity, so it has the function of fast and long-lasting antistatic to reduce dust adsorption. It is used as an antistatic agent and dustproof agent in plastics. .
(2) Excellent surface activity. It makes the surface of the film easy to wet in the plastic resin and keeps it transparent. The air condensed water droplets can be left along the film, so it has good sealing and printing properties. It can be used as a long-term effect. Anti-fogging agent and anti-drip agent.
(3) Good grease: Compatible with resin molecules, reduce intermolecular friction, reduce melt viscosity, can shorten production cycle, high yield, and be used as internal and external lubricants and mold release agents.
(4) Excellent emulsification: together with the foaming agent, it can make the foam structure uniform and fine, reduce bubble shrinkage, especially when the temperature is low in winter, it has strong anti-shrinking ability, making the product bright and smooth, saving raw materials, as a foaming aid Anti-shrinking agent.
(5) Resin compatibility, can penetrate into resin molecules, increase flexibility, and improve melting and injection molding, so it can be used as a plasticizer and modifier.
(6) It is made of natural vegetable oil, odorless and tasteless, produced as food additives, so it is safe and non-toxic, and can be added to food packaging plastics.
Contact Person: betty yang
Tel: +86 13570088732