Ethylenebis Stearamide EBS | C38H76O2N2 | Hydrocarbon Wax
Appearance and traits: bead or powder;
Ethylene bis-stearamide (C38H76N2O2) is an organic compound also known as EBS.
This compound is derived from the reaction of ethylenediamine and stearin.
It is a waxy white solid that also comes in powder or bead form.
- Release agent
1. Little granule(20 meshes) : Used as a kind of lubricating agent of ABS, steroplasm PVC,AS,PA,PP and plastic-wood; blocking agent of LDPE and LLDPE; slipping agent and anti-bonding agent of PS; release agent,dispersing and lubricating agent of PET,PBT and POM; Dispersing agent of antiflaming master batch –EVA and varnish lubricating of rubber(tube,plate and car floor mat.
2. Powdery (125 meshes): Can be used as dispersant of plastics(ABS,PS),masterbatch and chemicalfiber(Polypropylene fiber&terylene), light dispersant of mineral filler and flame retardant and lubricant of modified material-ABS etc.
3. Pulverized(200 meshes): Used for cerate and dispersant of printing ink and coating paint; pigment grinding adjuvant and dispersant in coating industries as well as dispersant of carbon black in chemical fiber.
4. Fine powdery(325 meshes): Can be used for dispersant and difusion in toner for color matching as well as modifier and lubricating dispersant of ultrafine powder. So as to improve vividness and glossiness of the product and processing efficiency.
5. Can be used for lubricating,dispersant and antiblocking agent of hybrid powder coating,polyester powder coating and epoxy powder coating.
6. Can be used for releasing agent of PU surface treating agent(micronization wax) and themoplastic polyurethane(TPU),lubricant of nylon, abherent of harden plasticising PVC filmy.
7. Used as brightener(applicable for food packaging) of paper coating, atistatic agent of synthetic fiber,defoaming agent in pulping and papermaking, bright lubricant of nonwovens and dispersing lubricant of PA-6 antiflaming modified materials.
8. Lubricant of casting and melt processing and metallurgy. Modifier of road asphalt and waterproofing material.