|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Calcium Stearate|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Ton|
|Price:||USD1250-USD1400 FOB HUANGPU|
|Packaging Details:||25KG/BAG ,600KG/PALLET|
|Delivery Time:||5-10 WORKS DAY|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||200 TONS PER MONTH|
|Material:||White Powder 200Mesh||Calcium Content:||6.5%|
|Melting Point:||150°C||Application:||UPVC(pvc Pipe,pvc Profile,pvc Cable,etc),PP,PE,Fiber,paint,rubber,color Masterbatch|
High performance Plastic Stablizer Calcium Stearate for PVC PP PE
Calcium stearate is recognized as physiologically safe, and is insoluble in most solvents. Compared to waxes, it has a relatively high softening point, and, consequently, do not become greasy at higher temperatures.
|Calcium Content %||6.5±0.7|
|Free Acid (stearic acid ) %||≤ 1.0|
|Loss on Drying ( moisture ) %||≤ 3.0|
|Melting Point °C||150±5|
|Fineness(through 0.075mm-mesh) %||All through|
1. Widely used as heat stabilizer for UPVC. It can increasing the gelation speed with base of lead salt and lead soap.
2. Used as PP and PE halogen absorber to eliminates negative impact on residual catalyst to resin color and stability, improves resin’s yellow index and fluidity.
3. Lubricant in polyolefin fiber and mouldedwork.
4. Mold release, plasticizer, lubricating grease’s thickening agent, textile’s water proofing agent, paint flatting agent etc. for rubber processing.
5.Used as good dispersing agent in color masterbatch,filler masterbatch.
6. This product also can be used for food additives, forage additives and cosmetic etc.
Contact Person: Manager